- Top ratings to Dr. M I am so impressed with her craft. I got the best treatment for glaucoma , was tied down to all my drops for glaucoma and still slowly losing vision and now things are much better had in office easy laser treatments and now I am living a normal lifestyle with excellent pressures Thanks to all and Marceline who treated me well.
- I was incredibly nervous about going to the surgery. Dr. Marcelin and Dominica explained the stuff about the procedure to me and made my nervousness better. I felt no pain,during the process , which was really suprising to me . Im so excited about my new vision. I will definitely contact Dr. Marcelin again well after my surgery for my regular checkups. she gets high marks
- My eye doctor for general care – glasses , etc noticed that I had a problem in my eye they can give me a sudden attack from glaucoma that can make me go blind right away. She really scared me instead of sending me to Dr Marcelin an expert glaucoma specialist in the next town . She sent me to an eye doctor who has no expert background and specializes in something else to get a glaucoma laser surgery. If I didn’t do my research and looked on line and ask a friend , I would have ended up getting an emergency surgery from someone whose not a specialist. When I landed in the doctors office , she said i didn’t need a laser , but i had something that can easily fool doctors . She treated me with steroids and eye drops. She saved my vision and saved me from having unnecessary surgery. Im glad i took the time to find her . She is honest and doesn’t play tricks or games. I wish some other doctors can be the same
- I am truly lucky to be a patient here, i have been coming for years. I tell every family & friend to come. She is extremely professional and caring, she takes care of her patients . No ego, if she can’t help you finds the best person that can ( my friend had a tumor in her eye, and she sent her to best best doc out of state! ) . I sometimes hear a new patient grumble about the wait, but all eye doctors have a wait & who want to go to any empty waiting room.. worth every minute
- Staff turnover sometimes but better than Those practices that have the same old incompetent people working there for years , you know what i mean .. Doc is fabulous . She always ask me how doing & not just about my eyes. Although she’s busy , the whole Schlick .. kids , running the biz , and being a doctor surgeon .. she still makes time for you because she’s
- Hudson is very good ..like people here very much. New office is very nice . Doctor and everybody working hard . Domm very good too, nice with questions. I tell my work and family she is so good
- If you happen to find this doctor , she is not working for big organization so she is a jewel that you may need to find.. like a pearl in an oyster.el. If you see her you are in the know. I have been in the office where patients are actually talking to each other about her . She is definitely well admired as a woman minority business owner that also giving excellent medical care to patients. Please Dr Kerline , don’t burn out we need you
- My dad had laser cataract surgery with the top lenses you pay money for . The money was tight for us , no insurance coverage for the extra special thingsbthat you add on. but my dad is so happy that he can see close and far with very little glasses and he’s 82! He don’t have to worry to find glades all the time. He want me to write to say , how happy he is and no one should waste their vision , do the best for yourself
- As a physician, i hope somebody reads this , as it comes from a different perspective . I have been coming to Kerline Marcelin for many years and she had taken care of me, my patients and my family . The other day i was shaking my head because i heard what i use to experience that had since made me give up running my practice and that is the exhaustion of getting people to pay the bills. I don’t envy the doctor for staying in the game , because patients will pay for all other services(?restaurants, movies, TVs ) but they will argue to pay for services that saves their health. I overheard a patient arguing over a 40 co-pay that she failed to pay over a year ago.. really ? But you show up for more services.. shame on you . The Doctor works hard, takes care of your emergencies, answers your calls and responds to family members all without money .. but people continue to fight & feel entitled that they can skip out on their bills . I know many doctors & she definitely is her weight in gold. Please pay what she is due, fight your insurance company NOT the doctor, that is money that is owed & stop causing good doctors to close up shops and join groups to avoid the craziness
- Dr Marcelin is extremely knowledgeable and was able to see my daughter after a car accident. She explained the implications of the injury, what to expect, and next steps. We were very satisfied with the care provided and recommend her very highly.
- My uncle got best eye care treatment with great care over here. The doctor and the staff is very soft spoken and the way they handle the patient is very good. I recommend this to all who want best treatment with great care.
- Thank for your services Dr. Marceline. I have contacted her for dry eye treatment. My issue was very serious and I was looking for some promising treatment. Dr. Marceline reccmmended a step by step treatment plan . She advised me on effective treatment and explained everything in details. Now, I am discomfort free living my life without any issues.
- In a word, wonderful! I never got this kind of health service anywhere. I’d be willing to wait as long as needed to get to see Dr. Marcelin -a pleasure to visit. appreciating the environment, reliable services, and cooperative staff. I always tell my friends to come here.
- If you are looking for a reliable eyecare practice, then honestly I like to recommend Hudson Ophthalmology to everyone. The environment of this place is really special . I am very impressed with the quality treatment and would definitely visit again if I require.
- Excellent staff. Kind and curteous. Doctor is very knowledgeable. Takes time with her patients. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
- I take my uncle to Dr. Marcelin . He is elderly and has slowed down quite a bit. Dr. Kerline is very tender and kind to him . She also has stellar credentials.I have started going myself and transfer my whole family over from another doctor.
- I’ve been a patient of Dr. Marcelin’s since she began her practice in Cortlandt Manor, N.Y.She has always been very patient and professional while treating the various visual problems I experienced.Dr. Marcelin performed cataract surgery on each one of my eyes and I’ve had an increase in visual acuity in each. She answers all questions or concerns I might have and her diagnostic ability and interpretation of data are skillful. Her office staff is genial and very professional.
- She’s an excellent eye doctor she really cares for her patients she takes all the time necessary to explain the procedures being done. She answered all my questions.
- Dr. Marceline and her staff make you feel so at ease with your visit. When I had my eye surgery there was no worry on my part that she would be anything but good at what she do. I think she is an excellent doctor and I would recommend her highly.
- I want everyone who choose to have cataracts remove please g ok to Hudson Ophthalmologist. They kind a d friend ly . My ride did not show up so I had to take the city bus to the hospital. and Dr. Marcelin cancel and appointment to do my surgery. They are wonderful.
- I went for the Glaucoma treatment. Dr. Kerline Marcelin is really a very good doctor who deal with the patients politely and explained the procedures along with its pros and cons in a very detailed manner. I am completely satisfied with him and would recommend him anytime.
- had right and left eye done , would highly recommend Dr. Marcelin
- My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Marcelin for approximately seven years. Over this period of time, we have found Dr. Marcelin to be extremely professional, friendly and caring. She spends a good amount of time listening to our concerns. We have complete confidence in her. We highly recommend her.
- Staff is very thorough and efficient. Dr. Marcelin is timely and treats with respect. She is concer5ned about all your medical issues. I highly recommended going to her.
- I cannot say enough about Dr. Marcelin or her entire staff. She is extremely thorough, has a wonderful disposition, answers and explains questions you may have and makes you feel important and comfortable while you are in her office. The staff is friendly and really seems to care about you. I highly recommend Dr. Marcelin for excellent ophthalmology care.
- Very good physician! I felt very confident under her care, and have recommended her to other people.
- Dr Marcelin was not only a pleasure to work with, she met and totally exceeded my expectations. She is intelligent and frank, and answered questions others were reluctant to even listen to. How refreshing to meet a doctor who not only listens, but thoughtfully replies and can suggest a plan to further explore the options that are open to me. If you’re looking for excellence, you have found your doctor!
- The staff give a warm welcoming and work with you the patient. Dr. Marcelin is so warm and relaxing with greetings and conversation. for me so relaxing you are comfortable in the examination and treatments that will make you whole. I have seen her about 5 years traveling a long distance. She knows me and my eyes after performing 2 eye surgeries and other treatments and my bi-annual exams. Dr. Marcelin is wonderful and so comforting.
- My name is Gloria Francis. I have been a patient of Kerline Marcelin for 5 years now. One of my old doctors referred me to her and I have not regretted it. She was able to save my eye since I have glaucoma. My doctor once told me if you go to any doctor and feel uncomfortable, leave, but Dr.Marcelin is one of a kind. I would recommend anyone to her.
- Dr mercelin is a caring, knowledgesbledoctor. She takes her time and is very thorough in explaining her procedures. Her stsff is very patient snd eAsy to work with. She came very highly recommended and did not dissapoint. I would recommend her without hesitation.
- I was having trouble driving at night when the headlights of cars were like bright halos, My neighbors recommended Dr. Marcelin and I was very pleased when I met her for the 1st time. She is very pleasant and a caring doctor. I recently had cataract surgery on both eyes using Femto laser. It was the best way to go for me. Dr. Marcelin explained the procedure and after care. I felt very confident having surgeries by her. She always has a smile on her face for you. Can’t wait to see new office
Dr. Marcelin was very knowledgeable about my condition and options. She explained everything clearly so I could make the best decision for my vision. I decided on surgery and the results were perfect vision with no problems. I am happy I chose to have the operation and that Dr. Marcelin performed it flawlessly for me. Her staff was also very helpful every step along the way. I would recommend her services to everyone with eye issues. Only negative is always busy office, “cause she’s good.”
- Dr. Marcelin is a consummate professional who understands that patients need more than just her superb skills. She’s willing to take the time to explain, nurture and encourage those of us who have trepidations about involved and detailed eye procedures. As a former severely myopic individual, I was quite nervous about delicate cataract surgery. In my 70’s, I now see better than I did as a child. I’m 20/20! If you haven’t made an appointment, pick up the phone and do so.
- I had cataracts and astigmatism in both of my eyes. Dr.Marcelin replaced both cataracts, using laser technology, which was painless and quickened the healing process. She recommended I get multi focal lenses, which I did, and now have 20-20 vision and do not need glasses! She is a very professional and knowledgeable Doctor.
- I would highly recommend Dr. Marcelin for anyone who has narrow angle glaucoma, or is in need of cataract surgery. I had both eyes surgically repaired with the laser and then the implants last year and I can not explain the difference that this has made in my life. I no longer have trouble driving at night, and do not need glasses for anything other than reading the occasional smallest of prints. The colors are bright and images are sharp, and I never realized what I was missing before.
We had been going to Dr Hoffman the prior doctor for forty years and we fell very comfortable with Dr. Marcelin. She is excellent in what she does.
- Without hesitation or pause , one of the best docs that I’ve encountered . I used to see someone else in area and he was pompous and indifferent . My wife forced me to See Dr. Mercelin and I am so glad she did. She helped me with a big eye problem. She is professional , intelligent and charismatic. Staff is good too and always gets me and my family in for any emergencies without waiting days. Lucky to be a patient . Thanks
- She is an excellent doctor, very experienced and has done both cataract surgeries for me. She is caring and compassionate I would highly recommend her to anyone I know. She is one of the best in the area.
- Needing to have cataract surgery, I was pleased to be able to have lasik surgery so that after 40 years, I no longer need to wear contact lenses. Dr. Marcelin performed the surgery with care, making sure I was comfortable throughout and after the procedure. I highly recommend making an appointment with her!
- Great Doctor, I find her to be very nice and takes her time.. Great staff very helpful.
- Dr. Marcelin is very caring and understanding doctor. She always make the patients feel very comfortable and explains everything thoroughly. Staff is very nice and always smiling. Office is very clean from lobby to waiting room to bathrooms. Waiting time is long since they do work you up first with dilations but all eye doctors Ive been to do the same. I rather wait here where I am treated right then any other place.
- Doctor Marcelin and her staff provide excellent care, courtesy and thorough explanations for any and all procedures. I would highly recommend and trust Dr Marcelin for your eye care.
- Dr. Marcelin was excellent and I’d recommend her to anyone who needs an opthamologist. She made me feel very comfortable and was kind.
- Dr. Kerline Marcelin, has attended to me in a very professional manner. I would recommend friends, familys, and neighbors. She is a people person.
- Dr. Marcelin has been my opthalmologist for the past twelve years. I would not hesitate to recommend her to my family and friends. She has treated me for both macular degeneration and cataracts. She has performed cataract surgery on both eyes with the result that now my vision has improved dramatically. She has taken the time during my office visits to answer questions, explain what she is doing and how I can benefit from her medical expertise.
- Dr. Marcelin is an excellent opthamologist. She is very patient, explains all conditions thoroughly, answers questions and listens to patient concerns. I recommend her practice.
- I was very impressed with Dr. Marceline, she was understanding caring and very thorough! It’s very rare that I encounter a doctor I feel this strongly about! I will and I have continued to recommend Dr. Marceline to my friends and family?? Sincerely Danielle
I would recommend Dr. Marcelin to family and friends. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable, and in my experience very thoughtful and friendly. She takes time with you as a patient and answers questions readily. She did cataract surgery on me two years ago and it went flawlessly. The process was thoroughly explained beforehand and I went into it at ease. With eye surgery, you are placing a precious gift in the physician’s hands. Dr. Marcelin is doctor who merits one’s trust.
- Excellent ophthalmologist thanks to her a her amazing staff i recovered the health of my eyes I love this office. No wait time, the doctor explains everything.
I went to Dr. Marcelin after another specialist misdiagnosed my condition. She was so knowledgeable, clearly communicated with me and resolved my condition. I am so happy I found her and highly recommend her. Her office staff are also very professional, warm and caring.
Dr. Marcelin and her team are top notch, very kind and work hard to be super helpful. An accident had traffic backed up making me probably at least 15-30 minutes late to my appointment. Instead of requiring me to reschedule, they made every effort to squeeze me in to get seen. Thank you, thank you!!